Call for Papers
MONAMI 2012 invites researchers to submit papers within the scope of the conferencethat follow either evolutionary approaches based on current IP-centered architectures or introduce revolutionary approaches and new paradigms. Papers reporting experimental and empirical studies as well as implementation/industry results (including testbeds and field trials) are also welcome.
Topics of particular interest include:
- Multiaccess networks and resource management
- Future Internet architectures for mobile network management
- Energy efficiency for multiaccess networks
- Emerging & visionary multimedia services, service enablers & management
- IEEE and 3GPP management standards and enabling technologies
- Design, implementation, and testbed/experimental evaluations
- Service and application management platforms
- Autonomic network monitoring and management
- Architecture and design of new services with smart objects
- Security solutions for managed and infrastructureless networks
- Management of wireless cognitive networks
- Mobile network management and virtualization
Papers accompanied by a live demonstration at the conference are actively solicited.
MONAMI 2012 is sponsored by ICST in partnership with the Technical University of Hamburg-Harburg and the IEEE Communications Society Germany Chapter. The conference is technically co-sponsored by Create-Net and is organized in assosiation with the European Alliance for Innovation.
Accepted papers will be published in Springer's LNICST series and will appear in the SpringerLink, one of the largest digital libraries online that covers a variety of scientific disciplines, as well as in the ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
We encourage submissions of high-quality technical papers reporting original research that has not been previously published, and is not currently submitted for consideration elsewhere. Full Papers should not exceed 14 pages in the Springer Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST) format and must be submitted by **16 May 2012**. For more information, see [Initial Submission guidelines](http://mon-ami.org/2012/show/initial-submission). LNICST templates are available [here](http://www.springer.com/computer?SGWID=0-146-6-564009-0).
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least three independent reviewers, including a TPC member to ensure high quality and relevance to the topics of the conference. All accepted papers will be published in the Springer Lecture Notes of ICST series and then be included in major article indexing services.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 16 May 2012
- Notification of Acceptance: 15 July 2012
- Camera Ready Deadline: 12 August 2012
- Conference Date: 24-26 September 2012
ICST is a Member of EAI
The European Alliance for Innovation is a dynamic eco-system for fostering ICT enabled innovation to improve European competitiveness and to benefit society. EAI uses open e-platforms to inspire grassroots collaboration among all relevant actors, from organizations to individuals, to stimulate community driven innovation to its institutional and individual members worldwide. Through EAI, organizations find ideas and talent, and individual innovators find organizations for their ingenuity and craft. Join the innovation community at [www.eai.eu](http://www.eai.eu).